Are Transitional Care Services Right For You?
If you have a serious illness, you may be experiencing ongoing challenges and likely have concerns and questions. Hospice of Santa Cruz County Transitional Care Services can help you and your family better understand your illness and treatment options, and assist in clarifying your next steps. Transitional Care Liaisons can:
- Help you complete or update your Advance Healthcare Directive
- Discuss options for your care and treatment
- Help you create a plan for your physical care
- Identify community resources for practical support, financial concerns, and emotional needs
- Provide emotional support to you and those most involved with your care
Our goal is to empower you to make healthcare decisions that are right for you. Serious illness affects everyone involved, and quality of life can suffer. Our Transitional Care Liaisons can help you address the ongoing challenges and questions you may face along the way.
Transitional Care consultations are provided free of charge by caring clinical professionals.