The Palliative Care Doctor works with you and your primary doctor to coordinate your care and ensure that your pain and symptoms are well managed.
The Palliative Care Nurse makes home visits and provides education regarding medications, disease processes, and symptoms. The nurse will also coordinate your care with your other healthcare providers.
The Palliative Care Social Worker provides emotional and practical support to you and your family and connects you with community resources.
- Managing your symptoms
- Identifying your goals and insuring you have a thorough understanding of your choices for care
- Planning for your future health care needs
- Coordinating your care with all your health care providers
- Providing information about medications including side effects
- Preventing unscheduled trips to the hospital
- Providing ongoing evaluations and management of your care
- Access to the advice line for Palliative Care which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are continuing to build and grow our Palliative Care provider network and currently partner with the following: