Are Transitional Care Services right for you?
If you have a serious illness, you may be experiencing ongoing challenges, and likely have concerns and questions. If you could use support and would benefit from planning for your future healthcare needs, Transitional Care Services may be right for you.
We can help you and your family to better understand your illness and treatment options, and assist in clarifying your next steps. Transitional Care Liaisons can:
- Assist you in completing or updating Advance Healthcare Directives
- Discuss options for your care and treatment
- Assist you in creating a plan for your physical care
- Identify community resources that can help you and your family with practical support, financial concerns, and emotional needs
- Provide emotional support to you and those most involved with your care
Our goal is to empower you to make healthcare decisions that are right for you. We know that quality of life is important to you and your loved ones. Our Transitional Care Liaison can help you address the ongoing challenges and questions that you may face along the way. Transitional Care consultations are provided free of charge by caring clinical professionals.