Fairways for Kids
Presented by Friends of Hospice of Santa Cruz County and Seascape Ambassadors
Fairways for Kids is considered by many to be the premier golf fundraising tourney in the county. Now in its 17th year, players of all levels are invited to join us at Seascape Golf Course in Aptos, where they enjoy lunch, 18 holes of golf with special “treat” holes and contests, dinner, and both a live and silent auction . The camaraderie is tops, inspiring a host of golfers to return every year.
Golf to help grieving kids in Santa Cruz County
All proceeds benefit the HUG (Healthy Understanding of Grief) Program of Hospice of Santa Cruz County, which provides grief counseling for children in our community. Your participation enables the continued availability of these compassionate services.
When you play, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
– 18 holes among the breathtaking coastal highlands of Monterey Bay
– Access to our live and silent auction featuring everything from local fine wine to luxurious vacations.
– Lunch, dinner, and top notch camaraderie that inspires golfers to return every year.
Where: Seascape Golf Course
Ticket price: $150 per Golfer. Includes: green & cart fees, lunch, and hearty BBQ dinner. $40 Dinner for guests
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
– 11:00 AM Registration / Putting Contest
– 12:00 PM Lunch
– 1:00 PM Shotgun Start / 4-Person Scramble
– 5:30 PM No Host Cocktails
– 6:30 PM Dinner & Auctions
Prizes & Awards
– Lowest scores in Men’s, Women’s, & Senior’s divisions
– All on-course contests
Tee up – Register today!
Contact Ginny Clark
PHONE (831) 430-3000
FAX (831) 430-9274